Ukraine is a sovereign country located in Eastern Europe. Ukraine shares its borders with Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea to the south respectively.
The climate of the country is moderate. Winter is rather mild, with no severe frosts but with regular snowfalls everywhere except the south. The rivers and lakes freeze in winter. The average winter temperature varies -20 Centigrade in the north to -3-5 in the south. Summer is quite hot and dry, with occasional showers and thunderstorms. The fertile black soil is well watered in spring and autumn and gets plenty of sunshine in summer.
Why Study in Ukraine?
• Simple Admission Process
• No ILETS and TOEFL required
• 100% visa for deserving students
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe
• MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
• Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
• High quality of education and excellent academic standards
• Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped multiprofile hospitals
Top Medical Universities of Ukraine